- S PHASE EXPANDS SAAS MOBILE ANALYTICS, COMPLIANCE AND MEETING MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- February 4: World Cancer Day
- This year, Conisus made charitable donations to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Gilda’s Club New York City, and the Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation.
- Lessons From the World of Fashion: Know Your Customers
- Lessons From the World of Fashion: Premium Providers
Tag Archives: Education
Atlanta, August 5, 2015 – Conisus today announced the appointment of Steve Fernandez as Chief Information Officer, effective August 17, 2015. Mr. Fernandez will set overall IT strategy for the Conisus network of companies, ensuring that leading-edge technology and digital … Continue reading
Intervention in a complex system always creates unanticipated and often undesirable outcomes. In an editorial in the Washington Post, Dr. Hagop Kantarjian, a leading leukemia specialist from MD Anderson Cancer Center, described the life-threatening shortage of cytarabine, an irreplaceable drug … Continue reading