- S PHASE EXPANDS SAAS MOBILE ANALYTICS, COMPLIANCE AND MEETING MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- February 4: World Cancer Day
- This year, Conisus made charitable donations to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Gilda’s Club New York City, and the Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation.
- Lessons From the World of Fashion: Know Your Customers
- Lessons From the World of Fashion: Premium Providers
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Reading the newspapers and watching the news lately would lead you to believe that screening for cancer is largely a waste of time. Yet, in the same week that NEJM published Norwegian data showing a remarkably small survival benefit of … Continue reading
Intervention in a complex system always creates unanticipated and often undesirable outcomes. In an editorial in the Washington Post, Dr. Hagop Kantarjian, a leading leukemia specialist from MD Anderson Cancer Center, described the life-threatening shortage of cytarabine, an irreplaceable drug … Continue reading