- S PHASE EXPANDS SAAS MOBILE ANALYTICS, COMPLIANCE AND MEETING MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- February 4: World Cancer Day
- This year, Conisus made charitable donations to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Gilda’s Club New York City, and the Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation.
- Lessons From the World of Fashion: Know Your Customers
- Lessons From the World of Fashion: Premium Providers
Category Archives: Hospital
How open minded are we as physicians and scientists? With the rapid change and improvement in cancer knowledge and treatment do oncologists see the world differently than other specialists? Last week at the American Heart Association annual meeting, a study … Continue reading
When a patient with chronic paraplegia is admitted to a hospital due to a severely infected wound, he is shocked to be offered the option of comfort care by the admitting hospitalist. Although this palliative choice was undoubtedly offered with … Continue reading